In June 2023, the Arizona-New Mexico Chapter of SEINet will collaborate with the Symbiota Support Hub to grow and advance their portal community.
Office Hours meetings will be held to facilitate community discussion and knowledge sharing. Recordings of these conversations will be posted below.
- Mon., June 5: SEINet group lunch followed by workshop *In Person*
- When: 12-3p Pacific/AZ time
- Where: Arizona State University’s Walton Center
- Registration: Digital Data Conference Registration ($50-100)
- Luncheon: SEINet Luncheon RSVP Form (RSVP by June 1)
- Tues., June 13: Introductions, portal history, housekeeping (Virtual)
- Tues., June 20: Data quality issues and data cleaning (Virtual)
- Tues., June 27: Publishing to GBIF/iDigBio (Virtual)
- Tues., July 11: Wrap-up and next steps (Virtual)